Album and Singles : September - October

I’m still working on this. I’m supposed to be studying >.<>

에프티 아일랜드 (F.T Island) (Vol.2) - Colorful Sensibility (Part II) - October 20 2008

They did again. The title track is really good. The first track, well.. it was a bit too old school sounding for me. After the title track, next fave is no.4, after that 3.. Track 6 was one of my fave songs from their original second album too. I really love F.T Island ballad songs. Yay~~~ One criticism, the cover. Jae Jin looks like he’s giving us some attitude LOL

01. 너를 사랑해 (Love Is…) (Neoreul saranghae)
02. Heaven [TITLE]
03. 너의 안부를 물을 때 (Neo e anbureul mureul ddae)
04. 바램 (Baraem)
05. 내 오랜 그녀와 해야 할 일 (Nae oraen keunyeowa haeya hal il)
06. 그대는 사랑입니다 (Remix) (Keudaeneun sarangimnida)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 
Powered by Blogger